- BY crradmin
- POSTED IN AL, Alabaster, Alabaster AL, Bham Roofing Contractors, Birmingham, Birmingham Roofing Contractor, Birminham AL, Commercial Insulation, Energy Star Qualities, Hail Damage, Helena, Homewood, Hoover, Insurance Claims Specialist, Pelham, Roof Contractor, Roof Replacement Contractors, Roofers, Roofing Contractors, Severe Thunderstorms, Severe Weather Damage, Shingle Roofing Contractors, Vestavia Hills, Wind Damage
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
If you have an emergency roof repair, do not hesitate to call us at 205-377-8400 anytime! Our phones are always on for emergency roofing repairs. We fix leaks, storm damage, wind damage, hail damage, gaping hole damage, tree damages to residential and commercial roofs. The sooner you call us, the sooner we will be on the way to assist you. We always come prepared with our Insurance claims specialist and will take care of processing your insurance claim too!
Cardinal Roofing is the best choice for all your emergency roof repair services and products. Our friendly, fast, efficient, customer care staff are ready to assist you during the entire emergency. We understand how stressful and traumatic it can be when a Severe Storm causes hail, wind, tornado, hurricane, tropical storm, landscape and tree falls on your property and structures. WE have the experience to handle all of these and more severe weather type of situations.
Depending on the damage caused by a hail storm, ice storm, tornado, high wind, hurricanes, tree falls and or debris damage to your roof, we provide you assistance with the insurance process as well as doing a complete repair that includes both interior and exterior repairs and replacements. We are also a General Contractor. So, if there is water damage inside your home that has also been damaged, we can assist your with repairs.
Central Alabama has been in the direct line of severe storms for almost a running 5 years it seems. Most that live here understand the need for maintenance and having a great roofing system in place before the storm hits. It is always best to be prepared for severe weather and have the best warranties to keep you and your family physically and financially safe guarded.
After a severe storm dissipates. Do you get on your roof to inspect the damage? Do you know what to look for?
For a free inspection from our Insurance Claims Specialist, just call us anytime at 205-377-8400. Make no mistake with your roofing repairs and/or replacements. Cardinal Roofing is one of the very few in the Birmingham, AL area that is properly licensed in several cities of the Birmingham Area, Insured and Bonded Properly and this includes Worker’s Compensation for our crew. We want a smooth flow when we start the process of assisting our residential and commercial customers.
- Hail Storm damage is a common and requires repair. The shingle damage by hail creates dents depending on the size of those dents allows water to leak through. Our Shingle Roof Repair is a fast and effective way to stop a small problem before a larger one occurs. For example, left un-repaired, the water will start running under the shingles, through your attic and into your living space below. This will create a costly repair bill.
- Tornado damage is always an emergency roof repair or a roof replacement for our residential and commercial customers in the Birmingham and surrounding areas of Alabaster, Bessemer, Birmingham, Brighton, Cahaba Heights, Calera, Center Point, Chelsea, Columbiana, Concord, Edgewater, Fairfield, Helena, Homewood, Hoover, Leeds, Hueytown, Indian Springs Village, Irondale, Lake Purdy, Lake View, Lipscomb, McDonald Chapel, Meadowbrook, Midfield, Minor, Montevallo, Mountain Brook, North Bibb, North Johns, Pelham, Pleasant Grove, Smithfield, Sylvan Springs, Trussville, Vestavia Hills, West End-Cobb Town, Wilsonville and many more throughout Shelby and Jefferson County.
- Tropical Storms and Hurricanes As a Roofing Contractor we are licensed, bonded and insured within and outside the state of Alabama!
- Severe Storms is considered an emergency if you have roof damage from a number of issues like hail damage, heavy rain, ice, wind damage, flying debris, tree felling and various on foreseen incidents.
When you call us, rest assured we will always have tarps handy to tarp up the areas of damage. Simply call us at 205-377-8400 at your hour of need of emergency roof repair.