Homewood-based, Cardinal Roofing, is Alabama’s highest-rated roofing company for a reason. With nearly 15 years of residential and commercial roofing experience under its belt, Cardinal Roofing delivers a roofing experience unlike any other in the State of Alabama.
“We understand how stressful roofing issues can be” said Adam Winger, Homewood resident and owner of Cardinal Roofing. “Our process is designed to relieve as much of that anxiety as possible by keeping our customers informed every step of the way. We take great pride in the fact that hundreds of Homewood residents have chosen us to handle their roofing issues, and we look forward to serving this community for decades to come,” Winger said.
Our roofs come under additional stress during the Spring season. Here are a few things to look for as we move into warmer weather:
Early Spring Roofing Tips:
- General Leaks – Check for water stains on your ceilings and in your attic. Pay close attention to places where vents penetrate your roof (bathrooms and laundry rooms) and where two roofing slopes form a valley.
- Damaged Shingles – After violent winds, look for missing, lifted, warped or curled shingles. Also check for branches on your roof and shingle fragments in your yard. Worn or damaged shingles may not withstand Spring-time storms.
- Gutter Issues – Clogged or damaged gutters redirect the natural flow of water. Both the weight of the gutters and the water flow can cause major roofing issues if left unaddressed.
- Chimney Issues – Whether you used your fireplace over the winter or not, the winter season is hard on your chimney. Deteriorating chimneys are notorious for causing leaks and should be checked regularly.
- Critters – Animals become more active in the Spring. Hearing critters in your attic could indicate a hole or other damage to your roof.
If you notice any of these signs or if you are close to the 12-15 year life of your shingles, give Cardinal Roofing a call today to schedule a free roof inspection!